Thursday, July 12, 2012

Donating breastmilk



Being a mom & a donor myself now, I feel even more passionate about this then ever before!! I feel blessed to know I'm blessing not only my daughter, but someone else's child. I get excited when I get an update on the growing baby's weight gain and smile when I see pictures. I'm getting teary eyed typing this! Will you join me in growing & saving babies?!! let's learn more... 




Trailer for Donor Milk:





"Overcome by her loss, a mother survives by sharing her baby's gift of life. Every baby deserves human breast milk and every grieving mother deserves to heal." (less than 15min film)


Donate/receive milk:

Eats on Feets
Get Pumped
Human Milk 4 Human Babies
Human Milk Banking Association

Facebook

Donor Milk
Eats on Feets
Eats on Feets Florida
Get Pumped
Human Milk 4 Human Babies
Human Milk 4 Human Babies FL
Mothers Milk tea
Modern Milksharing

Miscellaneous sites

Breastmilk contains stem cells
Milk Share
Modern Milk Sharing blog
World Milk Sharing Week

For those that want to do something but can't donate milk. 

You can help

  • Make a meal/buy groceries for a donor mom
  • Donate money or supplies
  • Donate time to a mother who can donate (e.g. occasionally volunteer to watch her children so she can pump)
  • Be a supportive employer, co-worker
  • Best of all PRAY for babies that need milk, families who are grieving, for people to become more informed about the benefits of breastmilk & the option for donor milk!


Please consider donating- You could save a life!!


No comments: