Friday, October 10, 2008

Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher



It is heartbreaking to see someone you love go through this! Keep in mind the more informed you are , the more you can help them with informed choices regarding healthcare.



Gwen Olsen

Scary! I knew this happened to children but I guess I didn’t know to what extent. The children’s ages is what shocked me the most!

"100,000 Americans die each year from their prescriptions" None of these deaths are from overdoes, or a mistake by a Dr, pharmacist or the patient themselves... Death came only as a consequence of taking the drug as directed. from

1 comment:

magda said...

Wow. These really made me think. Thank you for pointing me towards your blog. Here's a link to another blog which reminded me of you, about increasing one's fertility through improved nutrition:
http://www.naturallyknockedup.com/