Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gallbladder

This is a quick post to help several of you I've been emailing & talking to. So proud of the effort my dear friend put into treating her gallbladder attacks naturally, thus saving herself from surgery while bettering her overall health! Keep up the good work Michelle, you can be an encouragement to others!

I plan to come back & give more details on what I did personally to save my gallbladder. I also plan to give suggestions if you already have had removal surgery, to hopefully lessen the side effect of not having a gallbladder. SO check back again, become a follower, or get updates through email [see button right side of blog 'submit']








Here's the website mentioned in above video clip. It has more helpful short videos:












Disclaimer: The information & knowledge gained from this website is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of information from my research and experience. This website is not a replacement for a health care provider & the advice given should not be considered a diagnosis or treatment. Seeking a professional care provider is the responsibility of the reader.


No comments: